Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Garage Clearance part3

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
3 bin bags in and this is just a few bits I've photographed, dodgy images as I did it last night on my phone,
Still got all the hoppers, pots and more markers as well as numerous spares and projects to go through, will put up better images of everything when I get back from wales next week.

Attachments

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
more

Attachments

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
size on the dye pants?
Dude, I've just photographed them so far, most things are fairly large, but once I've been through everything, I'm going to put bits together, take sizes and photograph everything properly and put it all up on display and then have a sale/auction. so I'd love to tell you the size, but right now I just can't, too much stuff do do. :)

Reactions: desponge

desponge

weekend warrior
Aug 6, 2003
Darlington
Dude, I've just photographed them so far, most things are fairly large, but once I've been through everything, I'm going to put bits together, take sizes and photograph everything properly and put it all up on display and then have a sale/auction. so I'd love to tell you the size, but right now I just can't, too much stuff do do. :)
yeah sorry, thought you might of had a glance as you took pics.......will wait for auction/sale.(y)