Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Garage Clearance part3

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
There will be an open viewing of a lot of the stuff (not all as there is so much stuff to go through still) possibly starting the weekend after next, ( 21st ish of march) confirmation to follow.
It will be in milton keynes at my tattoo studio and will be either a week long (to give everyone the chance to have a look) and then we will start auctioning off some of the bits, some stuff which is not so old will be put on the for sale section, I am going to be doing a facebook site for clearer pictures of everything, some things have not been tested or put together as yet, anything that does not work will obviously be sold as not working, I've had a lot of interest in things from overseas and some things will have a reserve price, Most of it is Jon Bonich's so he has the final say on prices, but be assured there will be an opportunity for everyone to have a look at everything, either in person, on here or on the facebook site.
Please don't ask me to reserve anything as that will be against the spirit of everyone getting a fair crack of the whip.
I think it's probably best to do this is two lots, as Jon still wants to get a lot of the stuff built again and working, so there will be other markers available in a few more weeks.

Thanks for all your patience, I did not realise this would be such hard work when I started it, I thought it would just be a case of getting a few photos and sticking them up on here, typical of JB he doesn't do things by halves and it's turned into an epic adventure.

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
Will we be able to.buy anything when visiting? Would hate to come back without a rapide In my possession haha

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Will we be able to.buy anything when visiting? Would hate to come back without a rapide In my possession haha
I would hope not,kinda defeats the purpose of having an auction in the first place and letting everybody have a chance of picking up something rather than a small minority of individiuals cherry picking all the best stuff.

There's always Ebay for the non rare/gun related stuff.

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
its only the rarer/older stuff that I will be allowed to auction hrte anyway, things like splatmasters where there are multiple of and things such as automag parts and various gun parts which where there are literally thousands of pieces (springs screws etc) these are best sifting through to find what you want, I am not going to be photographing every single item, i would be 90 before I finished, so common sense will prevail and items will be sold at the studio. But not the things which will be allowed on the auction.

Reactions: diaboro919

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Any basic automags in the collection. I shot an RT for a while when I played walk-one and loved it. Always wanted another mad, but would have to be a basic model on a budget...

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
its only the rarer/older stuff that I will be allowed to auction hrte anyway, things like splatmasters where there are multiple of and things such as automag parts and various gun parts which where there are literally thousands of pieces (springs screws etc) these are best sifting through to find what you want, I am not going to be photographing every single item, i would be 90 before I finished, so common sense will prevail and items will be sold at the studio. But not the things which will be allowed on the auction.
Awesome :D ill work towards getting the time off to drive up and plunder some loot :D