Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gear Bag clean out, DM14, I4 , Pants, Cleats, Etc

NUGGET sa

BOOM BOOM POW
Oct 19, 2007
in a foxhole
Hi all
I am selling some of my my gear as i no longer needed.

I accept PayPal (You send as gift or you pay Fees), bank transfers (will post once amount shown in my account) or Cash ( Pick up near me or at an event).
Prices are Excluding Postage, I will get a quote and you can pay the exact amount. (everything posted will be signed for)
ALL PRICES are Negotiable within reason.

1.I am selling my DM14 Airstrike Cyan, it has had the POOTY MOD done to it ( Click Here). Price is 400 (price includes Fees and special next day postage) Sold

has been used for just over 1 season and then put in my gear bag till few weeks ago, working 10/10, overall condition is 9/10 - there is small anno wear on the tip and one small mark on the body under the dye jewel in the photo.
Can Send Photos of the eyes working.The grips are little bit worn from normal use but are still fine to use.Barrel back has never been used as i used a carbon back.you get everything in the photo. PHOTO ( if needed can send more photos)

Dye Multi Tool - Price 15

5. Planet eclipse Knee pads used but still in good condition - PHOTO. - Price 10 now 8

6. NXE Pack 4+3+2 Used for a season - PHOTO - Price 15 10 now 8

8. Dye C14 Purple Pants used for the 2014 season knees are still great but have 2 small rips by left pocket (see Photo) - PHOTO 1 ,

PHOTO 2 - sold

More To come

Thanks for looking

Last edited: