Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gear for a new player

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
Hey, just getting into paintballing and its about time i get my own kit i think.

- Air system pref 1.1L but 0.8 will do. If i could get a bottle cover included with a bottle, that would be great :).
- kit bag
- Invert Mini Hard case

Updating the list as i get them.
Would like everything to be decent condition etc :)

Cheers,

Sandford
What sort and size of kit bag you looking for? marker and bottle carrying one or entire kit carrying sized one?

sandford

Aug 22, 2010
Church Gresley, Derbyshire
hello mate.

r u still after any items ? i hve some great bits for sale that should do u just fine if u starting out. especially my mint eclpise etek 2 marker which i have just dropped the price on,,

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?139033-BIG-SALE!!-Etek2-Dye-Rotor-new-playing-gear!-UNBELIEVABLE-OFFERS-!

have a look nd let me know mate ..
Hey mate,i have my marker etc, should add i could do with a new hopper, just got back from a walk on and during the day the lid just snapped off which was annoying lol.

GLEN THE YID

Banned
Jul 16, 2010
Essex, London
Hey mate,i have my marker etc, should add i could do with a new hopper, just got back from a walk on and during the day the lid just snapped off which was annoying lol.

ok mte no worries. what hopper do u use. if its a rotor then i have a spare top cover in dark grey.
r u still looking for a plying jersey, if so i have a brand new , worn for a few hours dye 2010 jersey. i also have a brand new empire bounce best and padded slide shorts.

what u think ?

sandford

Aug 22, 2010
Church Gresley, Derbyshire
Its a velocity eye force, i broke it about a week ago but broke out the super glue and has been fine all day then as i went to reload the lid just flew off. Keeping my eye out for a rotor though, saw them being used today and was impressed :). I think an XXL jersey will be to big for me matey, i have 2 XL and they are quite baggy on me.

Good luck with the sale matey :)

Dan.