The Home Of European Paintball

Gear sale including massive dye kit bag

Hammie

Killing for BZ 2013
Oct 6, 2007
DURHAM
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
Hey peeps!

just getting rid of the last of my kit, I'm going to be editing this post with more infer and better pics if needed i just want to get the photos up tonight as the date in the photos is todays date.

all prices do not include postage. i will arrange this with the buyer after sale as prices differ depending on what service you want me to use.

Dye Kneww pads large (like new) sold

Eclipse Arm/Elbow pads large (loads of life left in them) Sold

Draxxs Gloves large £4

Eclipse gun oil £3

Eclipse Barrel (ego 07 standard back) (few scratches and anon wear) sold

Tommahawk Pack £8

Draxxs Pants xxl (like new) sold

Draxxs Practise jersey xxl (like new) £12

Dye playing jersey xl (not sure what year ill guess 09) sold

1x eclipse barrel sock + 1 random one i found in the CPS pits in 2011 Make me an offer + postage

Fluffy (il chuck in with 1st purchase) - re homed

Empire pants xxl (red ones) they look like parachute pants lol but really good nick £9 (if you buy with the dye jersey il do them for £15 including 2nd class postage) - sold

finally i can't remember what they call this kit bag but its massive! comes in 2 parts, has a tech pouch on the side to hold all of your tools and a magnetic compartment for your allen keys.

I payed £100 for this bag, I'm asking £70 and will have to arrange a courier with the buyer after the sale as it will cost a lot as this thing is huge. It is in good condition just needs a clean. i figured when i used it theres was no pint in keeping the outside of the bag clean as it will just get muddy again !-
------ sold

the bottom compartment is as clean as a whistle as i used this part for my casual clothes when playing tournaments.

il also chuck the pots in the shoe compartment in as well

IMG_3130.JPG IMG_3131.JPG IMG_3132.JPG IMG_3133.JPG IMG_3134.JPG IMG_3135.JPG IMG_3137.JPG IMG_3138.JPG IMG_3139.JPG IMG_3140.JPG IMG_3141.JPG IMG_3142.JPG IMG_3143.JPG IMG_3144.JPG IMG_3145.JPG IMG_3146.JPG IMG_3147.JPG IMG_3148.JPG IMG_3149.JPG IMG_3150.JPG IMG_3151.JPG IMG_3152.JPG IMG_3153.JPG

If there is any problems with photos of anything on this post please let me know and il fix it straight away.

thanks for your time

Last edited:
Reactions: Llexas

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
I would also take the knee pads but not sure if they are big enough. Any ideas roughly what sort of size are you?

Hammie

Killing for BZ 2013
Oct 6, 2007
DURHAM
Just throwing it out there, if any one wants the lot il do it all for £150 this will include me delivering it to you if you live in the north east so durham, Middlesborough, newcastle, sunderland Etc..... i can have it taken to an event or i can do a deal on postage any further north/south

Hammie

Killing for BZ 2013
Oct 6, 2007
DURHAM
ok ive pm'd you about postage i basically just said do you want me to get quote tomorrow lunch time and send you a price? then shot me the money over pay pal and il send it. it will be on my lunch break so between 12:30 and 13:15?

if you want to take the pads aswell to see if they will fit you can and if they don't you will easily sell them as there practically brand new, i wore them at a couple of tourneys and didn't slide or anything as i had an ankle injury ....... won our division swell that year haha