Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

General marker advise please

ckennedy

Feb 28, 2016
I have found one that comes fitted with the iv core. The bloke wants 400quid for it. which i have been told is worth it? Only real issue i have with it is that its plain black. Id rather have a HDE one

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
Not sure if you can get a HDE geo, certainly not the newer ones (3.5)
Sandstorm splash is the closest you can get.
LV1's can be got in HDE but not many about and scarce second hand.

Personally I'd go for a black GEO 3.1 or 3.5 of your cash can stretch to one, easier to find and you can accessorise with grips, barrels and eye covers if you feel the need.
They always sell easily enough, if you decide to change it later.
I've had plenty LV1's, but moved onto GEO's now prefer the noise feel and smaller marker size.

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
The blue in the above post is a link but its not come out properly. Its villain Industries paintball. I have used them and they are very good. :) Plenty of people on here have also used them and will recommend them and I think the guy who owns it is also a member on here.

ckennedy

Feb 28, 2016
looks like they do some good stuff. could be worth checking out. been doing a lot of reading this evening on the geo 3 with iv core and the gtek and there are a lot of people saying they prefer the gtek over the geo3 with iv core. only real advantage with the geo being the oled board and extra adjustment which i dont think id use. Still not 100% sure. would be nice to be able to afford the 3.1 or 3.5 but i cant stretch that far. Do like the look of the gtek and the drivetrain is certainly interesting. Going to sleep on it and see how I feel in the morning

Reactions: dfr350