Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Geo 2, Geo 3, Ego 11 and Etha SALE

Dangel

Jan 24, 2013
Hey,

Got one sexy anodized custom Geo 2 for sale. Well - looked after, serviced by PE tech at CPPS. Used as a spare gun so in perfect condition. £370 including postage but not fees.

Geo 3 bought last season. Played 3 event so far. Perfect condition as well, only around 15k shots. Serviced by PE tech, all oring changed, everything lubed and even microline is new. Looking for 550 including recorded delivery but not fees.

EGO 11 Shiner2 (the best colour combination there is
) - amazing tournament marker in very good condition, been looked after well with only 35k shots through it. Looking for a new owner. £400 posted including postage but not fees.
SOLD

Almost new ETHA - great marker for new to the sport, looking for a cheap semi-tournament marker. Just out of the box, seen only 1 game so in perfect condition. Comes with the fancy box. £220 delivered

Accept paypal or bank transfer
Thanks for looking :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: gambo47

lavenm

A few to keep me going for the time being
Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
Ok, im in no hurry just looking around for something to add to the collection so if it doesn't shift then get in touch

lavenm

A few to keep me going for the time being
Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
Just checking the photos are those scratches down the underside of the barrel back or is it just the way the photo has come out

Dangel

Jan 24, 2013
Just checking the photos are those scratches down the underside of the barrel back or is it just the way the photo has come out
There are no scratches, its from a tape as i was using a camera. I will clean it up upon posting:)