Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Only IV Core left. £100 delivered!

benHK

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2010
Portsmouth
I'm very reluctantly selling my Geo 2, due to sponsorship

Cosmetically and mechanically it's in very good condition, with only a few minor marks on the body, you can't even see them unless you get up close and go out searching for them. There's not much barrel tip wear either, and it looks like it's part of the anno. It was serviced at Campaign Cup and all that needed changing were a few orings. It comes with an IV Core, which has only had 4 cases through it and has a blackout screw kit, i'll include the original screws aswell.

£380 for Geo 2 with IV Core
£280 for Geo 2 stock

GEO SOLD - ONLY IV CORE LEFT - £100 delivered

Paypal only please, you pay fee's. Prices include postage

Cheers
Ben

Last edited:

cwkotw

Aug 30, 2004
Visit site
What's the efficiency like with the iv core in it? Do you notice any difference in how it shoots smoothness etc?

benHK

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2010
Portsmouth
Luke H - Yeah sure thing mate

What's the efficiency like with the iv core in it? Do you notice any difference in how it shoots smoothness etc?
I reckon the smoothness is the biggest difference. It changes the feel of the shot completely, smoother, less snappy and feels more stable when shooting a lane. Its also a lot more consistent than the old bolt. Efficiency is increased by roughly a pod, but it's only been used twice so it'll most likely get better

benHK

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2010
Portsmouth
£280 posted right now mate, its gonna cost atleast £10 to post and it's in brilliant condition