Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Geo 3.1 for sale £300

Status
Not open for further replies.

splaxgubble

Jan 3, 2011
hi I'm selling my get due to reason of breaking down last night to be told this morning I need the head gasket to be replaced :( sad time indeed

The geo is absolutely flawless and been really looked after. It comes with ego hard case, Alan keys , eclipse grease , Spairs kit, unused barrel sick and manual

I'm looking for £360 which next day's delivery postage but you must cover the PayPal fees O.N.O

Need this to be sold as soon as possible so o can get the car back on the road

All questions and offers welcome but no low ballets please

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan Moss and Greg k

K155Y

Sep 11, 2014
hi I'm selling my get due to reason of breaking down last night to be told this morning I need the head gasket to be replaced :( sad time indeed

The geo is absolutely flawless and been really looked after. It comes with ego hard case, Alan keys , eclipse grease , Spairs kit, unused barrel sick and manual

I'm looking for 360 which next day's delivery postage but you must cover the PayPal fees

Any pics mate

spartan0746

Aug 15, 2013
Kent,

I'm looking for 360 which next day's delivery postage but you must cover the PayPal fees

Picture would be great as very interested.

Naths

Sep 3, 2014
interested too bud once you have pics up. whats the colour, and shot count?

Status
Not open for further replies.