Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Geo 3.5 or luxe 2.0 oled

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
3.5 is gonna be more air efficient. and doesn't rely on rechargeable batteries. luxe has nicer sound signature (presuming 3.5 sounds like a GSL, not heard one in person yet), better detents and a ready to go barrel system (although it is shocker threads).
either gun will be awesome but I'd probably go with geo just so i can shoot more bad guys in one game.

EDIT: 3.5 has a better board because you can change stuff there and then, whereas you need to open up luxe to get at the joystick.

kev angus

Aug 9, 2014
Folkestone
3.5 is gonna be more air efficient. and doesn't rely on rechargeable batteries. luxe has nicer sound signature (presuming 3.5 sounds like a GSL, not heard one in person yet), better detents and a ready to go barrel system (although it is shocker threads).
either gun will be awesome but I'd probably go with geo just so i can shoot more bad
either gun will be awesome but I'd probably go with geo just so i can shoot more bad guys in one game.

EDIT: 3.5 has a better board because you can change stuff there and then, whereas you need to open up luxe to get at the joystick.
Cheers Liam for that I do like geo. any more info appreciated.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
only other thing i can say is they have a different feel in the hands, especially with the rubber grips of the 3.5 so if possible try and get them in your hands down a local site or tournament.
Both of them are very good guns and I'm sure you'll be happy with either.

kev angus

Aug 9, 2014
Folkestone
I am going to try them out first Liam . Do you play for a team in Scotland. We are trying to set a team up on the south coast of England.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
I am going to try them out first Liam . Do you play for a team in Scotland. We are trying to set a team up on the south coast of England.
I don't bud I'm based with Reading Entity who currently train at Cribbs pro paintball in Bristol, so most of the team is round about there. Hell of a commute from Glasgow to train but worth it to play with the best teams :)

kev angus

Aug 9, 2014
Folkestone
Just seen you were from Glasgow on your profile. I also a fellow Scot from Dunfermline, fife. Trying to get our own supair site up and running but having a few Admin problems with the paintball site we train at.

BillyWebb

Mar 26, 2013
You can hold down the trigger and switch an OLED on to enter settings mode without opening up the grip frame. (Unless the settings are locked, same as a GEO.) I work for Luxe and play for Tigers who shoot GEO so I am pretty clued up between the two guns. In my opinion it's a choice between a nicer shooting marker or a marker that is more efficient.

redleader

May 13, 2011
As always see if you can try or at least hold any marker your looking at buying. I know thats easier said than done.

Just so you know I'm a Luxe fan.

The geo has a little less room in the frame and if like me you switch from left to right hand shooting in game, your find the hard air line gets in the way a lot.

I prefer the huge choice of colours Luxe offers, the freak barrels allows fine tuning to your paint, no more buying batteries, smooth shooting very little kick and not marker that ever man and their dog has.

I do own a geo2.1 which I've had like the Luxe from new. I hardly ever use it as it's like shooting a cannon compared to the Luxe.

I'm sure what ever the get your be more than happy with.

Reactions: CacoSobral