Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Geo 3 or Ego Lv1

hoot

Mad Sqad Rebels
Sep 17, 2011
Falkirk, Scotland
I've got a Geo 3 and a team mate of mine has an LV1. The LV1 is noticeably lighter than the Geo 3, grips a bit wider and feels like it shoots quite a bit smoother than the Geo. If you're a fan of poppet markers then it's a no-brainer, get the LV1.

For my part, I quite like the way the Geo feels in my hands compared to the LV1. I can't quite get used to the length of the grip, though I imagine it's just a lack of time spent with the gun more than anything. Spoolies (or in line poppets) feel a lot more natural than stacked tubes do for me too so it's more personal preference than anything else.

RestlessFish

CAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW
Mar 20, 2013
I've got a Geo 3 and a team mate of mine has an LV1. The LV1 is noticeably lighter than the Geo 3, grips a bit wider and feels like it shoots quite a bit smoother than the Geo. If you're a fan of poppet markers then it's a no-brainer, get the LV1.

For my part, I quite like the way the Geo feels in my hands compared to the LV1. I can't quite get used to the length of the grip, though I imagine it's just a lack of time spent with the gun more than anything. Spoolies (or in line poppets) feel a lot more natural than stacked tubes do for me too so it's more personal preference than anything else.
Well i love my etek3 just wanting to know what would be the better choice out of the geo and lv1 and i thought a Geo would of shot quieter than a poppet :eek: Thanks for your reply

leach

Disruption!
May 10, 2008
personally i would recommend trying both as they both shoot completely different. if you attend any cpps events, come see my team (disruption) where we have both available for you to try. as well we have both for sale so if you do decide to buy, hit us up for a good deal.

hoot

Mad Sqad Rebels
Sep 17, 2011
Falkirk, Scotland
Well i love my etek3 just wanting to know what would be the better choice out of the geo and lv1 and i thought a Geo would of shot quieter than a poppet :eek: Thanks for your reply
The Etek is a very loud marker (I'm sure you're aware of just how loud it is!). The LV1 is a hell of a lot quieter. If it's louder than the Geo, I don't think it's by much. I'm fairly sure the LV1 is quieter. Someone with more experience with both markers might be able to correct me on that if i'm wrong.