Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

geo issues. please help :)

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
the geo is still on the blink. definately not a battery in wrong way or something. personally i think the board is dead. the etha which im gonna have to use for the next while is setup ready with current millenium settings so not all is lost ;)

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
sounds to me like the board has got wet, id say take the board out of the gun and make sure there is not water or mud behind it, leave it out somewhere it can dry out for 24 hours just to make sure there is no moisture hiding anywhere then try it again.
when you take it out of the gun have a good look at the board for signs of corrosion, they are covered with a water proofing but you never know.
if you are still getting nowhere then id say you may be right the board could well be done for, in which case have a word with Stoney on Tuesday once he is back from Germany about a replacement or sending it in for someone to have a look at it. alternatively hang on till the next cpps and ask our tech there to take a look BUT it would be worth speaking to Stoney first to make sure the tech has a spare board with him.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
not a clue on the retail price i am afraid, you would need to speak to either Stoney or Robert (its him that usually techs at cpps events) about prices and such. am pretty sure they are both back at work on Monday, just drop them a call after half 9