Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

GEO2 bolt issues

nick hare

Jul 23, 2013
Bristol
Right guys its been a while but I had my marker anodized back in November and hadn't used it since. I aired up last night and the bolt would not pull back as its meant to.

So I changed the bolt to the exalt launch (was going to do this anyway) and again it would not pull back and air was leaking down the barrel. So as any self respecting player does, I swapped out all the Orings on the bolt, can and stalk for new and relubed.

this stopped the air leak and the bolt pulls back but its doesn't seem to pull be quickly, it takes 2-3 seconds to go from the de-gassed positioned to the fully gassed position - is this correct? is this something that will sort with a bit of use once the grease gets round the rings properly? is this something I need to be overly worried about?

any help as always much appreciated

nick hare

Jul 23, 2013
Bristol
I hope not as it was carried out by someone that does a lot of anno.

I should have perhaps added in my earlier post that once the bolt has cycled it works perfectly fine.
Only when it's de-gassed does the issue reoccur.

Don't know if this helps or just muddies the water more lol

nick hare

Jul 23, 2013
Bristol
I tried the standard bolt first and had issues with that. Not sure if it just needs a 100 or so balls through it to get things moving properly again.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Personally, any air issues, i would start from the bottle.
Try another bottle first.
Take apart front reg and check air passages.
Check there is no debris ie, small fragments of paint shell or dirt inside body.
Check for kinks or scratches around bolt area, is there a chance the bolt or any of the assembly has been dropped ?
If you have replaced all orings, replace again, making 100% sure they are the correct ones.
Lightly grease orings as per manual.

When the bolt assembly is out, does the bolt move smoothly ?

Not sure if it just needs a 100 or so balls through it to get things moving properly again.
If the marker has previously been running fine, replacing orings does not need 100 or so balls to get bolt moving again. The marker should be working fine.

nick hare

Jul 23, 2013
Bristol
Right then guys, thanks for all your help. I went out yesterday for a walkon and the marker fired perfectly after a bit on fettelling. The bolt pulls back as it should so it would appear that its fine now

nick hare

Jul 23, 2013
Bristol
I think it might have been the rear o ring on the stalk inside the back cap I had completely forgotten to change that one