Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Geo3 colour swap.

M4rk

Monkey Spankers
Jul 31, 2012
Norfolk
First of all my apologies to admin IF this has been put in the wrong thread, and feel free to remove and advise on the correct place.

I am not looking to sell my Geo3 unless its the easiest way to do a deal.
I am looking to swap it for something colourful, i have seen a couple of bubble gum Geo3's advertised that have got me started.
Either that or a colour swap, maybe silver, green, or gold (solid preferably).

I believe the colour is Midnight and its a Geo3, shot count has been reset by me by accident, and i have to be honest and say a cannot remember what it was. But if its a deal clincher i could probably work it out using my buddies thread that i purchased it from.
I purchased this off a friend that owned it from new, and comes with everything pictured. Shots ropes, the only sign of age is the wear on the barrel tip.

Attachments

M4rk

Monkey Spankers
Jul 31, 2012
Norfolk
I have noticed i have put my XBOX user name on the piece of paper instead of my p8ntballer user name, if this is an issue i will dig my gear out again and re-take picture.

Oliver_J

Oct 22, 2012
West Yorkshire
Ahh that's a shame mate, I wouldn't insult you with the offer I had in mind.

I offered 370 on a Geo that was the colour scheme I wanted that also had some custom features.

I'd be offering lower than 370.

M4rk

Monkey Spankers
Jul 31, 2012
Norfolk
Considered anodising and lazering but cant find a company that everyone recommends.