Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Getting back in to the sport

Danielwillo16

Jun 29, 2016
hi ther p8ntballers use to play allot and sold My gun to fund a different sport. Now I am trying to get back in to it and hopeing to find a gun or a full set up so sow me what you'd have to offer. prefrebly Looking for ego, dye, Eclipse but open to all

Cheers Danny

Reactions: Mx77Robinson

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
hi ther p8ntballers use to play allot and sold My gun to fund a different sport. Now I am trying to get back in to it and hopeing to find a gun or a full set up so sow me what you'd have to offer. prefrebly Looking for ego, dye, Eclipse but open to all

Cheers Danny
People can't give you offers at the moment - they have to go into sales/wanted threads in the trading area.

At the moment due to being a new member you do not have access to trading and need to make 20 constructive posts over 2 weeks.
If you want quicker access then you would need to upgrade to become a Platinum member

Reactions: Danielwillo16

Danielwillo16

Jun 29, 2016
People can't give you offers at the moment - they have to go into sales/wanted threads in the trading area.

At the moment due to being a new member you do not have access to trading and need to make 20 constructive posts over 2 weeks.
If you want quicker access then you would need to upgrade to become a Platinum member
Ok thank verry much