Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Getting Back into Tournies

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Haven't played for more than a year, but had the sense to keep all my kit:)

I really want to get back into playing tournaments, but work restrictions mean I can't commit to a full season of tournies and training with a team...so what are my options? I really don't fancy charging around the woods, so the bulk of walk-on days are out!

Any suggestions? (based in Basingstoke until the autumn, then Slough BTW)

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Oh, and for thoise that remember me, I used to captain Mindful Violence in the NSPL (Div 4) and Bricket wood winter series. Will guest for anyone and play anywhere, with a preference for snake

Tramples

No Limit token fat person
Jun 28, 2009
Swindon
Ah more straglers. I've been struggling bit myself this year through injury and the rest of the team having problems. There is something happening up here in Swindon in that the local site, Combat Splat, that does woods walk on days is getting a supair field for us walk on-ers and punters. They have a Sunday a month walk on and as long as they get the tractor in to mow the grass will have a good setup. Find em on facebook. I go to the walkons to stop myself seizing up. With any luck it could end up in a Swindon team:whistle:

FPSJoshwaa

The Other Guy
Dec 5, 2010
Wiltshire
Hiya mate, im planning on doing the same thing, had to sell all my kit to fund car insurance etc. I have worked at Combat Splat for the past 2 years and always wanted a supair field, i put the thread forward to my boss, as Grant(Tramples)said we'll be playing le speedball on the walk on. I've also put forward that we do training/scrim sessions etc. We could possibly start a team up, for this reason for people who either want to start sup air, cant play everytime and just have a damn good time in the process!!

Missionaire Man

Truth be told
Sep 7, 2003
Swindon
Im i reading this right but will there be a sup air field at combat splat ?

i was going to retired because of a new baby plus the fact that theres no supair games anywhere near swindon now the south west league is no more

maca

Gorrilaz
Sep 1, 2009
stratford london
Alright Kev, You should stick a post in the Formula 5 section or on the f5 facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Formula5-Paintball/270710322449 if you fancy trying out something a bit different. It is always a great day, you are guaranteed a good amount of game time for your money and as you need eight players on a team there's usually a couple of teams needing a guest, it's held in Colchester and there are two dates left this season. You can find out more about the format here http://www.formula5paintball.com/
Good luck and hope to meet ya in the middle soon.

combat splat

Jul 26, 2012
Im i reading this right but will there be a sup air field at combat splat ?

i was going to retired because of a new baby plus the fact that theres no supair games anywhere near swindon now the south west league is no more
You read that right ;) We used it for the first time in August and will be using it monthly at our walk on days and for training days should people need it.

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
Haven't played for more than a year, but had the sense to keep all my kit:)

I really want to get back into playing tournaments, but work restrictions mean I can't commit to a full season of tournies and training with a team...so what are my options? I really don't fancy charging around the woods, so the bulk of walk-on days are out!

Any suggestions? (based in Basingstoke until the autumn, then Slough BTW)
Hi kev get yourself down to bricket wood with some of your boys for the winter league it starts again on the 7th october give me a call 07968120424, cheers
yorkie

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Hi mate - good to hear from you. Commited to 5ives for this winter, but will see you in the spring summer time as I'm moving to slough and miss you guys up there :)