Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Getting in touch with the mods.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Guys, a wee bump for this post.

If you're having issues with another member, classifieds transaction or anything else for that matter please DO NOT pm individual mods. Our inboxes are full enough as it is and instead open a new thread in this forum where all of the mods can be kept informed at once as well as the rest of the members. Someone out there may even be able to help better than us, there is after all only so much we can actually do.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I would read @Dusty 's comment to mean you offered something up with the username in the proof picture not matching

'Post unavailable' can show up on forums due to a post being deleted or moved to a private mod area, which would imply a breach of rules etc, and from the comment gives me the above assumption

I'd say check everything & re-post

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Hi I had a post up on the site in for sale section and now it has vanished and I had a buyer for my marker and now can't finsh the deal help plz :)
As Dusty has stated, your user name did not match that of the photo in your sales thread so it was deleted.
The forum rules can be found at the top of the classified section of the forum.

Pureink6666

Aug 8, 2014
Just checked junk it's not working my previous account is pureink666 my profile is a green ninja (motorcycle) picture