Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Getting into speedball

Myles505

Cardinals
Jan 4, 2015
Hi everyone
I live in the Salisbury area and I have played paintball quite a lot. The next step up seems to be speedball. Does anyone know what the best way to start getting into speedball is? I have heard of a few teams reasonably near so what should I do? Help is much appreciated
Thanks
Myles

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Have you looked around paintball enough to know that's your next step?

There is a whole world of paintball beyond basic woodsball:
Walkons, events, scenarios, speedball etc

I'm in Salisbury too and am scenario through and through but those damn speedballers have drawn me in to their world

To do it properly you need a team to let you in, with every other form of paintball can just turn up and play but sometimes you can get in a scratch team

Your most local choice is probably the speedball field at ambush paintball
The thing that caught me was mates at cpps up in the midlands but they also play at bricket wood off the m25

Myles505

Cardinals
Jan 4, 2015
Have you looked around paintball enough to know that's your next step?

There is a whole world of paintball beyond basic woodsball:
Walkons, events, scenarios, speedball etc

I'm in Salisbury too and am scenario through and through but those damn speedballers have drawn me in to their world

To do it properly you need a team to let you in, with every other form of paintball can just turn up and play but sometimes you can get in a scratch team

Your most local choice is probably the speedball field at ambush paintball
The thing that caught me was mates at cpps up in the midlands but they also play at bricket wood off the m25
Yeah well I've heard of brocket wood and might be going there for a walk on in February. I always thought speedball would be where I would go next in paintball. What are the basics of scenario?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
On a minimal basis just with an added storyline theme which inspires the missions

On a further basis with relevant missions, gathering items, getting funky props such as remote control smoke and flashbang trucks, disarming bombs
Big games accross long weekends such as paintfest & nvs

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hi everyone
I live in the Salisbury area and I have played paintball quite a lot. The next step up seems to be speedball. Does anyone know what the best way to start getting into speedball is? I have heard of a few teams reasonably near so what should I do? Help is much appreciated
Thanks
Myles
Welcome Myles! (y)