Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Getting into speedball

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
wish i started at 14! With the right team, with the right ambitions and a stack of cash, you have every chance of doing well if you work hard enough!

if you need any advice, or have any questions, just ask. Its a crazy adventure starting out in paintball, I'd love to do it all again! :D

When you go to Bricketwood, ask for Yorkie, and tell him I sent you, he can tell you about and put you in touch with any team that trains there.

Reactions: Myles505

Myles505

Cardinals
Jan 4, 2015
wish i started at 14! With the right team, with the right ambitions and a stack of cash, you have every chance of doing well if you work hard enough!

if you need any advice, or have any questions, just ask. Its a crazy adventure starting out in paintball, I'd love to do it all again! :D

When you go to Bricketwood, ask for Yorkie, and tell him I sent you, he can tell you about and put you in touch with any team that trains there.
Thank I will definitely do that :)

Rikk

Mar 22, 2011
Salisbury

Cheers Bolter ;)