Getting Married at the 50..........

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
On saturday!

Visa is finally through thank god!
Family can't get out in time but I am sure we will have fun.

Least the 'what to wear' thing is easy, what ever gear falls out the closet first.
Damn it im actually a bit nervous, I always thought brides over-reacted and were just being pusseys........ but got the rings today and I was shaking a little.

Wish a few of you could be out here! And of course we will have a party on the beach once we are done balling :)

G

Gassy

Congrats to you both and get some pictures up

Best wishes from the G's :)

We got married in orlando in shorts and t-shirts 10 years ago

G

Gassy

watch getting shot on the legs or the customary garter picture will be spoilt ;) and no it won't be the same over a pair of pink Jt team pants.......

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
LOL legend, and yes Kitty load of pics please. and remember to have fun as the ay goes so quick :D

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
You know we have been waiting on this damn visa for almost 3 years.
The dreams of a white wedding in a church are long gone, now we just wanna have fun and be with friends so thats what we are going to do.

Screw the typical wedding basically............... but there will still be cake :D

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
did you ever see the pics of our wedding cake ? field design from Paris Millennium where we got engaged ?

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
lol our cakes just a normal X-ball field........... you got me beat Lumpy, and no I haven't seen it! do show pics..... we can do a cake picture exchange lol

As for airball, no its not airball its a urban / woods my fav on the island as its on the beach :)

A for TechPB..... its my wedding hun, not a business thing I am sure we will do something on there with the pics though :)