Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Getting Paint Out Of A Jersey

choness2004

Jun 13, 2013
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, couldn't work out where to put it!

I just bought a 2nd hand Jersey of of eBay, it's the perfects size, etc, the only problem is there a few patches on the arms where the paint hasn't been washed off properly and look to have stained.

Is there something that anyone could recommend to get the paint out? Any help would be great!

Also if anyone has any cleaning tips put them up, it may help others out :)

choness2004

Jun 13, 2013
Its paintball, you are supposed to get paint on yourself! Why on earth did you buy second hand if you wanted brand new?
Umm what? Where did I say I wanted brand new. I was just asking if there was a way to get it out, is that a problem?

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Umm what? Where did I say I wanted brand new. I was just asking if there was a way to get it out, is that a problem?

No of course not. Im not sure if you read my post thinking I was angry or what, but I didnt mean it to be taken like that. I was just pointing out that its like a swimmer complaining his speedos are wet.

No biggie, ask what ever you like bro.

choness2004

Jun 13, 2013
Ok my bad, I took it as you was asking why you would bother washing it to get paint out.

It's where it's virtually brand new other than the marks on the arm

Reactions: Bolter

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Choness, If you can mate, get on with Bolter as if he`s your brother because he`s the one likely to be in your corner if anything goes wrong with ANYTHING at ANYTIME ??
On another note, did you try what I said ? did it work for you ?
I keep washing But my Mrs keeps on saying to me " you dirty so and so ".

Reactions: Donk

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Choness, If you can mate, get on with Bolter as if he`s your brother because he`s the one likely to be in your corner if anything goes wrong with ANYTHING at ANYTIME ??
On another note, did you try what I said ? did it work for you ?
I keep washing But my Mrs keeps on saying to me " you dirty so and so ".

lol im not the mafia dude! I sometime wonder what exactly you are going on about lol :)