Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Getting Way Too Cold!!!!!!!!

manning

are you sure you arern't just trying to get me thrown off the board and hated by tired frustrated men folk.
Do you really want to go through with this.

Think long and hard you will need to.

Appoligies for being well read I get board some times, cosmo is good for shoes shopping and oh smutt. um mainly smutt these days stoped buying it.

only so many sex tip's one girl can take.:(

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
Sparklie maybe you should start a thread like Dr Ruth .....

How to keep your woman happy whilst your man is off paintballin'!

This would be great to the great majority of p'ballers as it will come from a females point of view......;)

Us poor blokes stand no chance against female logic!!:p

Especially blonde logic!!:D :D :D

Please help our community!!

Too many paintball widows out there!!

Mador

only blond on wenesdays

um whats that it's ok friday brain in gear now.

if you all spent as much time looking your women folk in the eye and talking to them they would be far happier, but like i said erlier in last advice thread be straight no crap no empty promises that leads to the sofa and the pavement with you your marker and the rest of your stuff.

Harsh but true it's a long walk so just don't go there;)

Brokemelon

Permanent Newbie
Dec 4, 2001
Los Angeles
How did the f*ckin' thread get here? Didn't it start out about paintballin' in the cold? What does blonde logic have to do with the effect of near freezing temperatures on a CO2 powered marker? How does Cosmo's sex tips for women relate to o-rings going bad when I leave my marker upside down in the snow?

most profound appologies I did offer my heart felt tips about cold weather futher on up the thread.:(

It has how ever deviated and as the persons in question do not have their faviote chairs in the chat room thread are cluttering up what started as a perfectly seinsible thread.

Manning visti the chat room thread and I will explian lack of e mail.

I will waste no more cold weather space and expect chat room to get even longer testing the rules breaking the boundarys.

Cold weather keep your paint warm if your cold it's cold if you want more than a t shirt on then your paint will be getting cold and will need tlc heated storage or extream conditon special cold winter grade paint. Store your gun up right, on co2 expect clouds of co2, wear thermals and watch out for ice especially on the way there to were ever you mabey going to.

may the force be with you.:cool:

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
take a portable heater with you when playing in the cold..and a big extension cord...not only will this keep your team warm but you can store your paint next to it...sorted!!

Soryy about the advice thingy but have started a new thread for us P'ballers with mrs probs...mine is Ok and makes me go and play!!

:D :D :D .....watching me pace a room and talking about it makes her go nutz!....

I take her for expensive din dins to make up for it:)

Here's a trick fellas.....make sure there is loads of choccy availble at all times....and snacky stuff....cake,crisps,cheese thins..etc

On Days that you are gonna play make sure you got a good wimmin' film out.......she'll sit down eat choccy and have a great time without you!!

Easy!!

Mador

Btw leave a few shoe catalogues out!!

Brokemelon

Permanent Newbie
Dec 4, 2001
Los Angeles
Okay, heres a cold weather question:

I'm going North for a couple of weeks and I plan on bringin' my marker and, if I actually get the thing through airport security, getting a few games in. I have a Piranha. It comes with two springs of different stiffyness. It will be cold, and I wish to avoid at all costs my marker going full auto and choping paint like a ginsu from the low pressure of the CO2 from the possibly close to freezing cold temperature (keep in mind that I'm from So. California and anything less than 50*F close to feezing). Do I use the more stiff spring, causing the hammer to impact the valve harder, making more gas available to recock the marker? Or, do I use the less stiff spring, which would allow the hammer return to a cocked position with less force? Would it make a difference since I would have to adjust their tension with the adjustment knob inversely in relation to each other in order for my marker to chrono at the desired velocity? At the moment I am leaning towards the spring with less stiffyness. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.