Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Getting Way Too Cold!!!!!!!!

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
HAHAHAHAHAHA....ha....you think Seattle is cold...heheee...:rolleyes:

IT was funny, when my cousins moved here from Texas it was 45 degrees out with no wind and they had their winter coats on...and, get this, a scarf! I sure did make fun of them for that...

That was a change though, I live by the Windy City, Chicago.

Sorry, off-topic, can't help you, I've only just been promoted from newbie to beginner. WHOO!!

Brokemelon

Permanent Newbie
Dec 4, 2001
Los Angeles
45 degrees is winter coat weather where I live. I not really in dire need of help with my marker, I can go to my local paint shop to get help. I'm more worried about my survival. A week or two ago the high in Seattle was 42. That's like the coldest it'll ever get in LA, and that's at 3:00 AM about twice a year.

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
That ain't cold!!

try playing on a frozen field with paint that keeps breaking in your pots..:( :(

England is the place to be!!.....cold wet and miserable half the year..the rest .....cold and foggy!!

Oh ..and an occasional break.....a day with sunshine:) :) :)

Mador

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
We should give Emerson a party from advancing to beginner. :D

Oh, and maybe it won't snow this winter. It's supposed to be in the 40's this weekend!! There should be a foot of snow on the ground right now where I live. :)

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
Oh my gosh....I just realized that Brokemelon's avatar isn't a drunk house-fly telling bad jokes...

Brian: unkee tobloo pook treddyyup yev shradopey!

Buddha: Why does the fact that Holland is below sea-level freak out the tourists? Are they afraid it's gonna sink?

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
Tell me abot Holland......land of dykes,flowers,gouda cheese and good people...

Holland is a great place peeps!!

Just is very,very flat......and the idea of being under sea level scared the living daylights out of me when I lived there....but then my dad told me the RAF base was on a hill!!

Mador

Brokemelon

Permanent Newbie
Dec 4, 2001
Los Angeles
Originally posted by Emerson
Oh my gosh....I just realized that Brokemelon's avatar isn't a drunk house-fly telling bad jokes...
Your still mad that I think your avatar looks like a couple of fish humpin', huh?