Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ghosting?

Just wondering what ghosting is? It's mentioned in the techniques that are gona be covered at the Nexus seminar. I've never heard of it before. :confused:

To anyone thats gona answer "go to the seminar and find out", im trying to raise fund to go. So that answers not gona be helpful :D

-EDD

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Edd Hobday
Just wondering what ghosting is? It's mentioned in the techniques that are gona be covered at the Nexus seminar. I've never heard of it before. :confused:

To anyone thats gona answer "go to the seminar and find out", im trying to raise fund to go. So that answers not gona be helpful :D

-EDD
It's a term I use to describe when a player such as Chrissie Edwards or Jack Wood (or players like these) makes a bunker move and doesn't necessarily move particularly fast, they just seem to saunter to their next bunker position with the opponents seemingly not being able to see them (hence the term 'ghost').
They are just reading the incoming paint lines, taking account of blind alleys and so on so they can do moves of this nature.
I hope this explains it.

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
Originally posted by binz
so its the same as the old tree walking,using anything in the way to mask your movement. cant wait for the seminar.
I learnt about the tree walking from Tyger's web dog radio! Pretty handy for marshalling rec ball :D