Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

GHTP Max'd FS UK PS2

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Up for highest bidder, one NTSC version of Greg Hastings Tournament Paintball Max'd for the Playstation 2.

This will come with the disc and little gadget thing to allow you to play on a UK system requiring NO internal mods.

Haven't got a pic as the camera is missing in action, however feel free to read my feedback in my signature. Looks exactly as it does in the PGi adverts.

Price is to include postage and paypal if applicable, starting bid

£30

no PM bids, this does not apply to the soon to formed gentlemens club ;) (you lot know who you are!)

Have it by the weekend if you make me a silly offer.

Happy bidding. :cool:

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
American disc, hence the NTSC in the description. Anyone thinks i am scamming feel free to cehck out my feedback thread, or maybe some nice people will vouch for me................

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
hes a paltinum member sais it all means hedosent scam or anything and a helpful member good luckl with the sale m8:D
In your best little britain impersonation......."Say Again":D

You might want to translate that into english:mad:

If the price drops Dusty gimme a shout, i'm interested but not £30 interested, otherwise good luck with the sale.:cool:

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Guys no offence to you, but it ain't going to go any lower. I will keep the games first. They cannot be bought in the UK

Bear in mind I could sell you the game on its own, and you will still have to shell out either money to get your PS2 chipped, or £15-20 to buy the extra disc and plastic gizmo which allows you to play the game. You will all go out and spend twice that in a club or down the bar, or on pimping your mask.

I don't care, and if no one makes any offers by tonight i will keep it.........

simple.