Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

GI Sportz Press Release ...

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Wow..

Never seen one before. They do look fun and so different. I bet there were a few surprised faces on the field thinking what the.......

Thank you

Georgeydores

May 10, 2014
Coventry
Hey guys, I realise this is somewhat unrelated but I'm not getting an awful amount of help, I'm trying to post an advert for some gear in the For sale section, but it says I need to participate more in the main forums before I can do that. What would that include? Any help would be appreciated

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Hey guys, I realise this is somewhat unrelated but I'm not getting an awful amount of help, I'm trying to post an advert for some gear in the For sale section, but it says I need to participate more in the main forums before I can do that. What would that include? Any help would be appreciated
First off, don't post randomly or speed post, and don't dig up old threads just to up your post count.

"Participating" can be defined as contributing something to the forum - for example, you could post up a link to a new paintball video, of, say, the recent PSP MAO event.

Or you could start a discussion about something - perhaps you have some paintball related news nobody else knows about.

If you are a paintball photographer, you could post up some of your pictures.

If you don't want to have the hassle, then Facebook have a number of pages related to selling paintball gear - you can make a quick sale, but beware of scammers. There are lots of trusted sellers & buyers on here.