Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Glasgow area

beaver667

Oct 27, 2014
Hey guys looking to do some walk ons in the new year around Glasgow probably be goin myself if I can't get my friend to come along. I know rebellion do one just wondering if there is anywhere else that does walk ons.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Hey guys looking to do some walk ons in the new year around Glasgow probably be goin myself if I can't get my friend to come along. I know rebellion do one just wondering if there is anywhere else that does walk ons.
Scottish paintball centre is 30 minutes outside of Glasgow, just straight down the M77 to junction 7 who hold regular walk ons, rebellion is your next closest site out Falkirk way and then finally your choice become either urban paintball edinburgh which is a small indoor site about 1hr15 or prozone in annan near carlisle about 1hr30. Any further than that you'd need to look at Battlegrounds paintball aberdeen, however i'm reluctant to recommend them due to very poor customer experience with them both playing with a team and also as an individual arranging a university outing.
hopefully that gives you an idea!

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Thanks Liam where do you play
Well typically I only really play tournaments and i travel to CPPS near Stafford and also Skirmish Bristol to train and compete with my team. However I do run a paintball society for my university and SPC is our site of choice because its close, the game zones are fun and they are well priced.