Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Goggle Stickers

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Hi all, several people have either emailed me or asked about the goggle stickers my team have and how much they cost, well as the company that makes them for us is a sponsor we didn't have those costs so today I made the calls to get that info.

They are available in a minimum quantity of 20 pcs @ £2 each
this is for plain text (size and layout has already been worked out) and single colour

Go HERE to see what I mean.

Go HERE for the website to order, phone numbers etc all on the site.

More complicated logos can be produced as a sticker to place on either your marker of choice, or on your pots, this would be subject to quotation

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Stickers and Safety

Sorry to hijack this thread and there's no criticism intended Mark! It's just that it's reminded me of something.

When I was working as a Health and Safety trainer at a manufacturing company I spent a lot of time telling people not to write on, or put stickers onto their safety goggles and their hard hats because apparently the solvents used in the glues etc damaged the plastic and reduced dramatically the effective protection.

We even had to specially source stickers for the company logo on the hard hats that were approved for use by the manufacturers.

I just wonder how many people that put stickers onto their lenses have actually checked that they aren't damaging the lens by doing so. I know I didn't when I put stickers like that onto my lenses, (Pre-trainer days!). I'd hate to think that something as simple as a sponsor sticker could damage the impact resistance of a lens and cause it to fail just when you really don't need it to.

Has anyone ever spoken to a manufacturer of stickers or lenses about this? Or am I just worrying about nothing?

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Guess you didn't go to the website that produces the stickers......if you had you will have seen that the enviroments that the stickers are produced for are far in excess of the requirements needed for paintball. I do understand your worries, I tend to worry way too much but then I wouldn't promote something that I wasn't happy with.

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Mark
Guess you didn't go to the website that produces the stickers......if you had you will have seen that the enviroments that the stickers are produced for are far in excess of the requirements needed for paintball. I do understand your worries, I tend to worry way too much but then I wouldn't promote something that I wasn't happy with.
I did actually I was interested in the stickers themselves, and if it came across as criticising what you were doing then I apologise, it wasn't what I meant.

as to the types of environments for stickers I used to use them on seriously acidic environments so I know what you mean. Unfortunately these were the very stickers that were dangerous to use, (too much solvent).

If you checked yours out then c'grats to you for thinking about it, I've seen loads of people featured in mags with goggle stickers and that popped into my head when you posted and I thought I'd mention it.

HAND :cool: