Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Goggles + Glasses

Mohsink31

May 11, 2014
London
Hi everyone, for all the players who wear glasses when playing I need some advice. When I play I use glasses and most of the time my glasses fog up but not the mask, is there any products which people recommend to prevent this issue? also I'm currently using a JT ProFlex and thinking of purchasing a V-Force Grill but I don't know how they fit with glasses so if anyone could help with this it would be appreciated.

Thanks Mohsin

CameronS

Sep 30, 2013
Kent
I found V-force Grills with glasses very comfortable, they have two slits in the foam for the arms of you glasses to go through, so it is not uncomfortable to wear.
With or without glasses the V-force Grills has great air flow!

Russell Hill

Just a little bit more crazy than yesterday.
Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
Cat crap,,best anti fog I have ever used. I put it on the glasses and mask. Also been used on my motorbike helmet in all conditions and can't fault it. It comes in a little red tub.

Thomas mann

May 19, 2014
I'm exactly the same. I wear glasses and use JT Proflex as well. To be honest when I first used them, I encountered the same problem with my glasses fogging up not the mask itself. But after a bit of tweeking I found that my mask was a bit loose. When I was running you obviously exhale, because it was loose the mask seemed to be pushing my breath up my mask thus fogging up my glasses, a quite tightening on my straps solved that problem :D If you're comfortable with your current mask try and see if this is the same problem, you can always save your money that way. :D

MattNiemier

May 28, 2014
keep them really clean, make sure that you get the dirt and stuff of so that your not just smearing it around

sammyr

Aug 13, 2014
Hampshire
If you haven't tried them yet, fortnightly (Acuvue Oasys) contact lenses are the best! much more comfortable than any daily one and ive tried most of them. I use them with my JT frex8 and never had any fogging issues at all.

Reactions: Magic Rat