Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Goggles recommendation?

jowseyy

Nov 1, 2014
Hi, I'm just starting to get into paintball.

I'd like to know what type of mask to go for. I'm only 15 and don't have a job yet, so, if you can recommend a cheap, reliable, anti-fogging mask that is also easy to clean. I'd be grateful.

Thanks in advance

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi, I'm just starting to get into paintball.

I'd like to know what type of mask to go for. I'm only 15 and don't have a job yet, so, if you can recommend a cheap, reliable, anti-fogging mask that is also easy to clean. I'd be grateful.

Thanks in advance
The most important feature is a thermal lense, any of these cheap masks with anti-fog lenses are not worth the hassle of buying. all other features when you are on a budget aren't vital.
if you want a brand new one then you can pick up a proto FS which is a beginners mask with a thermal lense for £40, or Just paintball are doing a invert helix with thermal lense for £35 just now.

If you're going second hand for about £40 or so you can try and pick up a set of JT proflex, or maybe Events. Proflex is the comfiest mask by far, so if you see any of them at bargain price then snap them up!

Reactions: jowseyy

jowseyy

Nov 1, 2014
The most important feature is a thermal lense, any of these cheap masks with anti-fog lenses are not worth the hassle of buying. all other features when you are on a budget aren't vital.
if you want a brand new one then you can pick up a proto FS which is a beginners mask with a thermal lense for £40, or Just paintball are doing a invert helix with thermal lense for £35 just now.

If you're going second hand for about £40 or so you can try and pick up a set of JT proflex, or maybe Events. Proflex is the comfiest mask by far, so if you see any of them at bargain price then snap them up!
Thanks a bundle. Do you know of any sites that ship to France?

James Gleeson

Apr 17, 2013
arsenal paintball are a French based company I believe dude, give 'em a quick google and they should be there.
They do a good bundle deal as well with Christmas around the corner ;)

Reactions: jowseyy

jowseyy

Nov 1, 2014
arsenal paintball are a French based company I believe dude, give 'em a quick google and they should be there.
They do a good bundle deal as well with Christmas around the corner ;)
Awesome sauce. Thanks for the quick reply :D

7SunLike

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
why admin delite my message?
My choise is v-force grill. dye i4 is cheap, reliable and for small face.)
Actually in mask you shange only thermal lense, bye the one, but korrect, what sustable fot your face.

Revived

Dec 6, 2014
If your still looking I'd vouch for the JT proflex, light comfortable and not too hard on the wallet