Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Going to paint fest

Tommy Flye

Jun 20, 2013
Retford
www.facebook.com
Me and my guys are going paint fest end of the month. How good is it there? Anyone been before? Is there stalls that have offers on like at north v south? There were loads of stalls there. Is paint fest similar. I wanna shoot an lv1 to see if I like them enough to buy one. Will I get chance to at paint fest? Cheers guys

homemade

May 30, 2011
Hi Tommy you'll love paintfest buddy its a great way to spend a weekend, i think there is about 750 players so far [ i might be wroung though].
Its a three day balling weekend this year with the main event being on the sunday , there are a quite a few stalls so there is plenty to look around and do all weekend. BZ, Lips, Warped ect ect will be there. Plus the palyers party is a right laugh too.

Reactions: Tommy Flye

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
Hey Tommy if you join up with the USDE plenty of people on there will have LV1s and sure they would let you have a go :) Paintfest is great this will be my 4th, it's a very good atmosphere, with plenty of like minded people who just want to have a good time.

They have a fair few trade stands there which will be doing some good deals.

Tommy Flye

Jun 20, 2013
Retford
www.facebook.com
Awesome!! Thanks for letting me know guys. I've torn my ankle ligaments but I'm hoping ill b fine for then. Who's needs ankles anyway. Their overrated. I'm still going. Whether doc says I can or can't. Just might have to play it cool when out in the field ;-) got my ticket which is also my doctors note to say "play play play" :)

Looking forward to it now :)