Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

gommies back,,, more mad ideas...

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
Hey buds,, long time no see,,, thought i would pop over and wish you happy new year...

ive been making new things,,, come see,,,

Just trying to get away from the hole M16 image...

cool thing is this will get one of my side feed ripclip kit,,,that will slide in and out just like the body parts...

so the idea being you can have both side feed or center feed,,.. sweet,,,,

he he enjoy,,,, some one asked me the other day.. do you do anything with sp1s,,er i mess about a little bit,,was my reply,,, he he happy holidays you ball slingers

theres more on my you tube channel about this mech marker and its build,,,just type gommie404 into you tube,, i dont want to fill up petes site with my ramblings,, he he...

Last edited:

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
Gommie, here's a challenge for you.

Get a Creed to work properly all the time.....

ive never had one,, i allways thought they where the dogs nads,,, the creed thats a vangaurd right,,,, is that not made in the uk,,, have you spoke to the chaps that make them,,
whats it doing whats the problem,, am i right in thinking it makes use of a mac noid as well,,,

give me some info mate and i will see what i can find out,,

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
think he has more chance walking on water

no but i have some water skis... your talking to the chap that designed and built a car engine that could run on any fuel,, they said that was impossable as well,,, any fuel,,,

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Every creed is different, no 2 are the same in terms of performance or reliablity.
One day it could work perfectly, the next leak all over the place.
Built in the UK untill early 2011, thats when the creeds was discontinued, They now only make the Demon but production has now moved to the US.

You are correct, it does use a mac solenoid, same as the Demon.

Last edited:

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
no but i have some water skis... your talking to the chap that designed and built a car engine that could run on any fuel,, they said that was impossable as well,,, any fuel,,,
If you can make a engine that runs on over cooked bland roast dinners i will introduce you to my inlaws;)

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
If you can make a engine that runs on over cooked bland roast dinners i will introduce you to my inlaws;)

ha ha,, dude your a killer,,,im gonna tell em you said that,,unless you stuff a parcel full of fivers,,,and send it to me,, he he,,,

if some one wants to send me there creed,,,i will have a look and see what can be done,, send any standard parts that you have as well,,

in all my time messing about with markers,, the biggest thing i have found,,some after market parts leave a bad taste in the mouth as there crap,, really,,

Any to carry on on this chat,,what are these creeds like on air,, good bad,, or just normal.. this is to do with a thread for some one else,,
allso what psi do they round,,low or high pressure,,