Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Good Luck to Team Infinity ....

Discussion in 'Team Infinity' started by Robbo, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Robbo Owner of this website for my sins ....

Robbo
    Message Count:
    A new team is just about to make its entrance into the world of competitive paintball - whilst it's new, it still has a few players who've been around for some time and I think most of us will recognise the names and faces once the opening press-release has been done.

I'm not gonna spoil anyone's party by naming anyone and so when they decide to let everyone know what they're doing, I'll post everything up, and all I can do is to wish them all the best of luck ...

Lemon and emi like this.
  2. emi GB, FLCharms

emi
    Message Count:
    My name is Emma-Jane Stewart and I’ve been playing competitive paintball for X years now - I’ve played for Celtic Banshees & the Fat Ladies Charms. I’ve also represented the UK in its national squad when playing at Millenniums in the international league.

For a long time now, I’ve wanted to really focus my efforts and commitment toward creating and playing for a team that’s sole purpose is to compete, and to win.

I realise that all teams want to win but it seems the teams who win most tend to be those that are consistent and possess talented players, both of those qualities can be achieved with the correct training and the correct blueprint.

When myself, Lemon and Alisha were asked to join the Fat Ladies Charms, the team had already been created and had been running for many years and so we were basically assimilated into an existing squad.

It worked out for us at that time but for various reasons, the team folded, and in doing so, it gives myself [Lemon and others] the opportunity to start from scratch.

Our ethos is simple, to train hard, learn hard and play hard … I don’t think anyone can ask much else for any new team that hopes to compete seriously in the UK and at Millenniums.

A lot of teams will say the same sort of thing but not everyone will or can achieve it - whether that failure has its roots in a lack of talent or commitment, it doesn’t matter to us … our new team, Infinity, will only accept an absolute commitment from its players with the sole goal of winning as many games as is possible.

It’s true to acknowledge that Infinity will be an all girls’ team but our gender is incidental and basically unimportant - we won’t be asking for any favours nor will we expect any …after all, when a paintball hits you from a girl’s marker, it’s still going to break and relieve you of your armband.

Of course, we will look for sponsors but historically, girl teams have sometimes traded upon the novelty factor, I don’t mean it was done deliberately but we’d like to be considered because of our commitment and team ethos rather than the fact we have no problem in asking for directions.

I genuinely think our team can achieve a competitive status - look out for Team Infinity.

We know it’s not going to be easy but not much is in paintball, and so hopefully, we’ll see you guys out there soon enough …

At the moment, our line-up is:-

Myself, Lemon, Amy Sparks, Alicia Turner, Karis Martin and Lucy Anstee.

3. Lemon Baller without a willy ;)

Lemon
    Message Count:
    Many thanks Pete! We hope to do you proud :) ❤️ Xx

emi likes this.
  4. Spikerz Well-Known Member

Spikerz
    Message Count:
    [​IMG]

This is sincere applause. Good luck to the team!

Twitch91 and emi like this.
  5. Astro New Member

Astro
    Message Count:
    Best of Luck to Team Infinity!

emi likes this.
  6. Twitch91 Double Tap

Twitch91
    Message Count:
    [​IMG]

Hope you do well.

emi likes this.
  7. emi GB, FLCharms

emi
    Message Count:
    Thank you all, we've had so much good response from everyone. We will be training hard with our teams that we are all currently with and train together throughout the rest of the year, and with Robbos help, I'm sure this won't be pretty but we aim to see some good results. A little bit of direction as I think this is where females need help! ;)
    We are all on the same level wanting and hungry for the next level.
    It's not all down to Robbo, we know this, we are all determined to work hard individually and as a team to make this work.

Spikerz and phil-boy like this.