Tentative
Chop Suey
Aerials
Forest

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
Bullet = mega fail. put it on the other day, havnt listened to it for about a year, i regret even buying the cd

and bring me the horizon whoever posted that - biggest load of **** i have ever heard in my life, well maybe a very slight overstatement but not far off.
Actually Bullets new material is toned down a bit, most of the songs would really suit a paintball vid :)

As for BMTH, biggest load of turd burps I have heard ever, I thought Slipknot screamed alot but these lot take the micheal :mad:

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
you think they are bad

search the walls of Jericho - the scary thing is the "singer" is a woman

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
or arch enemy angela gossow acutally sounds like a man. And bullets new stuff was a letdown for me the mainr eason it was toned down was due to matt tuks operation on his throat, the album is still good though, plus diffrent songs suit diffrent vids.

and mac your right btmh are ****

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
Were they the ones who did Download last year?

I faintly remember one of my mates saying he had to look twice to realise one of the bands lead singer was female :rolleyes:
wasnt the band i was on about seens as download strayed from its past it use to be about metal bands for mainstage yet they have for 07 mcr headlining even though they got bottled it was a huge let down. 2006 or 2005 was the best years for download i would say 05. they may get back with it this year and get a decent line up for it im hoping slipknot are gunna play as they have some new stuff out this year.

just saw that headliners for next year are so good. int he sence that its kiss and lostphrophets but OFFSPRING are making a come back i remeber reading somewere they had a new album out to be followed by a world tour so should be interesting.

and on that note offspring songs work well with some paintball vids.

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
I'v seen the current line up for Download 08 but don't see it as enough to warrant buying a ticket :(

Last year had a terrific lineup (minus the MCR part) with the likes of Killswitch Engage, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Korn, Slayer, Velvet Revolver etc............

I do see where your coming from though, the old line ups were mint

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
I'v seen the current line up for Download 08 but don't see it as enough to warrant buying a ticket :(

Last year had a terrific lineup (minus the MCR part) with the likes of Killswitch Engage, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Korn, Slayer, Velvet Revolver etc............

I do see where your coming from though, the old line ups were mint
last year slayer should of headlined over mcr, i think festivals in general are loosing thier roots, and some of the bands on mainstage last year did not deserve it and some on second stage should of bin on mainstage, i was planning on going last year till i saw that lineup. this year is kinda looking the same, as you said atm it isnt worth getting a ticket imo.

cant wait till slipknot tour though will be good if the album is like their old stuff.