Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Good music for a paintball vid?

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
last year slayer should of headlined over mcr, i think festivals in general are loosing thier roots, and some of the bands on mainstage last year did not deserve it and some on second stage should of bin on mainstage, i was planning on going last year till i saw that lineup. this year is kinda looking the same, as you said atm it isnt worth getting a ticket imo.

cant wait till slipknot tour though will be good if the album is like their old stuff.
yup leeds fest sucks now. i still go - able to get battered and stay battered, stoned and whatever else for 4 whole days!

not often you can, its worth paying to do. occasionally there are good bands, but gone are the days of the punk bands, nofx, offspring, etc - all used to headline there, but the money is in the mainstream so they get them and attract the millions and make billions in profit:(

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
Indeed, we need them back:cool:
hell yea i know they have a new album out and as its slipknot i presume their will be a world tour the day i get to see joey jordison live will make me a very happy person. i wish pantera were still around to would of loved to see them too.:cool:

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
yup leeds fest sucks now. i still go - able to get battered and stay battered, stoned and whatever else for 4 whole days!

not often you can, its worth paying to do. occasionally there are good bands, but gone are the days of the punk bands, nofx, offspring, etc - all used to headline there, but the money is in the mainstream so they get them and attract the millions and make billions in profit:(
eye everything is about the money theese days. and i bet they will get offspring to headline if offspring are headlining download.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Been considering "Boom" by POD, get that 90s vibe going on. Kadkrizz has the best stuff I've heard so far though. That track from the Mill 07 trailer is the bomb.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Good Music for a Paintball Video

"Whoomph, There It Is" by Clock.

Good for players who can't see lens hits.

:)