Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Good Pb Footwear????

kway44

Controlled Aggression!
Jan 26, 2008
South London
Sup people,

What's everyone wearing regarding footwear these days when your playing paint ball?Are those paint ball branded cleats any good?

K

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
astro turf shoes for ........astro turf, but if playing woods or sup air on grass/mud, a pair of footy boots are perfect. Some sites/tournies wont allow metal studs.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
There really is no one shoe that is suitable for all terrain.

I prefer shoes that are made by people that know shoes. I've had those Dye ATC's back in the day, they were alright, but not great. Shoes that worked best for me on Sup'Air fields were American football type shoes, such as Nike Sharks, or the spiffy looking Adidas I rock now. Those are made by companies that know shoes. Added bonus with the Adidas is that they are water resistant.

Those type of shoes work well in most wooded areas, but keep in mind that when you are playing in an "old forest", chances are that the roots of the trees will break the surface in many paces. Cleats offer no grip when you step on those and they will be very slippery when wet. In those type of woods, you'd be better off with some type of tactical boot. There is a reason the military rocks them after all...