Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Good Pb Footwear????

Narkadox

The Man With The Golden Gun
Jan 3, 2013
Pair of Nike running trainersI got in Sports Direct for £20 have served me well for over 2 years. Play most my games in the woods and I've never had an issue.

Think at the end of the day it comes down to what you find the most confortable and easiest to play in E.g. Personally I find football boots too inflexible and unconfortable over long periods. If you're someone who is prone to rolling an ankle then you'd ideally want something more sturdy with ankle support, etc.

Reactions: kway44

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
for "official" Paintball footwear there's Drom, Exalt and I think one or two others, though, ankle support preferred here.

Stigma

Why use a sword if you can shoot Planet Eclipse!
Jan 18, 2010
London
www.samuraipaintball.com
We have been trying a few different in our teams - HK Army shredders are great for astro - but there is not many fields that only have astro fields ...

This year we picked up Drom Paintball's DROM 1.5 shoes and they actually have been quite amazing. Not the lightest shoes - but by far the most comfortable shoes with proper grip that I have worn on a paintball field for some time. http://www.drom-paintball.com/eu/product/drom1-5/