Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Good tactics

dogsbx

Dec 22, 2006
ive got to play better hung over, but having said that i have no evidence to support how i play sober
having said that iv had good days wen iv played football hungover and played better ,but usaly after iv sweated it out ,but with paintball my goggles was getting fogged up ,from sweat ,so couldnt see jack

CAMDENELECTRIC

KU Nemesis
Jun 4, 2007
Newcastle Under-Lyme
Moving away from the drunk/sober theorys (neither apply to me, being to young to drink legally) I think the best way to get good is to play better teams and better players and to make sure you actually turn up to practise, sober or not as long as your there it dosnt really matter!

balf: im sorry to say I have moved from a Shocker to Etek......

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Moving away from the drunk/sober theorys (neither apply to me, being to young to drink legally) I think the best way to get good is to play better teams and better players and to make sure you actually turn up to practise, sober or not as long as your there it dosnt really matter!

balf: im sorry to say I have moved from a Shocker to Etek......
The Russian Legion became the best Xball squad in the world and had only themselves to train with and had no opportunity as such to play with peer group teams...so it would seem there is another way to achieve excellence .....

CAMDENELECTRIC

KU Nemesis
Jun 4, 2007
Newcastle Under-Lyme
I suppose constant training and coaching will also make you amazingly good to.
The new PGi reveals some of what the Legion does but, it seems to me that we still know quite little about them.
When I said that playing against better players and teams is a good way of getting good I was talking about my personal experience. I can't train three times a week on my own field with personal coaches so playing better people and as much as I can seems to work for me.