The Home Of European Paintball

GOPRO HERO 2 HD - LCD SCREEN - BATTERY BACK PACK

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
For sale is my Go Pro Hero 2 HD camera.

This is a used GOpro camera but still works fine, only selling as I now have the new Hero 3.

This comes in original packaging and manual with the following:

Original Case - Is used with some minor scratching and the bottom does have a slight crack but this is still useable
Brand new replacement case - bought this due to the above and this one has never been used
Standard Original battery
Spare battery - Not Gopro one
Rear skeleton housing - never used
Helmet strap
USB Cable
3 mountings - 2 flat and 1 curved
Couple of Bracket connector things
32 GB SD Card

This is a used camera package, the actual camera does have a couple of scuffs on its corners but this is purely cosmetic.

Price for this is £175.00 Posted

Next up I have a LCD back pack for the Go pro Hero 2 Camera.
This comes in original box with 4 back housings so you can use it with the camera as above or also on the wrist housing (if you have it)
This has been used only once by me and still has the protective sticker on the lcd screen.

Price is £50.00 Posted

Finally I have a Battery Back up for the Gopro Camera as above.
This is used and comes with original packaging and 2 back housings and usb cable.

Price is £50.00 Posted.

All 3 items together.

Will do all 3 items together for £250.00 Posted.

The above prices all include postage with payment required via paypal AS OWED OR YOU PICK UP THE FEES AT AN EXTRA 5%.

Any query then check out my feedback in Xen Trader.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Further Price drop, Will do all 3 items for £190.00 posted and include the Chesty body harness with this.

Need this shifted as its sitting there gathering dust as I now have the Gopro Hero 3.

Can be collected in Grays Essex Area.