The Home Of European Paintball

Gorgeous quotes! Post 'em up.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Holy hell, it's a gorgeous quote!!!

Matski said:
I guarantee my Jitsu instructor could handle him...

Unless he managed to punch him in the face, that is. I imagine that would knock him clean out (and Jitsu is rubbish when you're knocked out).

Classified

Registered Abuser
Mar 30, 2007
john c said:
and so, the wow thread which had stood unyielding for almost half a day had succumbed to the inevitable forces of p8ntballer.
Lovetone had opened the gates and in that moment all manner of foul creatures had slipped through.

Defiant, the wow players attempted a brave defence, but it was too late.

"the doors are breached! The enemy is amongst us." voices cried out from the night.

"who will save us?"

all eyes fell upon their leader bon.
But bon was unprepared. His attention had been swayed trying to position the camera to look up the skirt of a nearby elf rogue.

And so the thread lay in ruins.
The age of men had come to an end.
leeeeeeeeerrroooooooooyyyy jenkins!

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Robbo said:
The marker actually turned up at Marks’ yesterday and when Mark called him to let me know, we agreed we would say nothing and only mark, myself, Cheryl [Gassy's long suffering wife :)] and Gassy knew it had arrived.[/FONT][/SIZE]
golden :D

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Trigger-happy said:
Think of took note in English lol and if your not bothered (that's the correct spelling :p) then why come on here shooting your mouth off like some little boy? It's got you know where lol why not look threw my spelling now MATE?! lol later
This is good, but I'm not entirely sure what it means.

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
Any views or opinions expressed by me are mine alone and have nothing to do with the Lucky 15's. Because they're a good bunch of guys, and I can be a bit of a dick.
Just read that in your signature and it made me smile :D