Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Graveyard please

Waddy

Jan 28, 2012
Hampshire / Wiltshire
Up for sale is my Dye Tank as I have come to the conclusion I don't need three tanks.

Born date May 2010 so next test is due April 2015.

Has been kept in a tank cover so there are no marks or scratches on the tank. Only marks are the on the first turn of the thread where the paint has worn off.

Will also include a dye rhino tank cover (well used but still functional) and thread protector.

Looking for £90 ono, buyer pays postage and paypal fees.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

Last edited:

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
Sorry if this sounds like a lowball, would you accept £70 collected without the bottle cover and because it's only got a year left in test?
I think I recognise you from cardinals so I'm assuming you'll be at cribs on Sunday?
Cheers

Waddy

Jan 28, 2012
Hampshire / Wiltshire
Sorry if this sounds like a lowball, would you accept £70 collected without the bottle cover and because it's only got a year left in test?
I think I recognise you from cardinals so I'm assuming you'll be at cribs on Sunday?
Cheers
I'm not going to be at cribs this weekend but will be at bw next weekend. Would also be looking for a little more than 70 as hydro is not going to be a problem with the tank.

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
I'm not going to be at cribs this weekend but will be at bw next weekend. Would also be looking for a little more than 70 as hydro is not going to be a problem with the tank.
Ah ok, is there no one else that could take it down? I could come up and meet you in the middle at £80?
Cheers

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
I've got someone that will be at Bricket wood next weekend, I could sort out giving them the cash to buy the bottle from you then as I won't be there?
Cheers
S