Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

graveyard

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Ok, i have only just had the chance to read the convo.
At this time all seems fine for now, the seller has made an apology for late posting, and sounds like it was only posted friday.
From experience, parcels sent out on friday using next day delivery, does not guarantee saturday morning post.
Will wait till seller comes online and hopefully can give you a tracking number.

dazzer35

In My Scope? Smile!
Feb 11, 2012
recieved today groomy took bolt out greased up put eyes in that were in the medium repair kit that you sent with it geez if i remember you said the eyes were not working and that was all that was wrong put a bottle on it and leaking m8 took bolt out changed o rings still leaking put bolt in another marker i got last wk it was fine put other bolt in this marker and still leaking the solenoid is gone mate not the eyes the eyes in the spares kit worked perfect in the other marker !!!!!!! been on to dye a solenoid is £72 i purchased this with all good intent thinking that eyes were gone i ordered 2 sets of eyes off of people on here and was waiting to order a spare board for this and for one i purchased last week which was a faulty board and it is not what you said it was
as anyone would know or if and yes i should have looked at what a medium repair kit for the proto contains it contains a spare set of eyes on realising that i would not have brought the marker as would have known that there had to be another problem with it i do apreciate the extra bits you sent with it and thank you for that but i need to sort something out with you about this geez pls contact

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
recieved today groomy took bolt out greased up put eyes in that were in the medium repair kit that you sent with it geez if i remember you said the eyes were not working and that was all that was wrong put a bottle on it and leaking m8 took bolt out changed o rings still leaking put bolt in another marker i got last wk it was fine put other bolt in this marker and still leaking the solenoid is gone mate not the eyes the eyes in the spares kit worked perfect in the other marker !!!!!!! been on to dye a solenoid is £72 i purchased this with all good intent thinking that eyes were gone i ordered 2 sets of eyes off of people on here and was waiting to order a spare board for this and for one i purchased last week which was a faulty board and it is not what you said it was
as anyone would know or if and yes i should have looked at what a medium repair kit for the proto contains it contains a spare set of eyes on realising that i would not have brought the marker as would have known that there had to be another problem with it i do apreciate the extra bits you sent with it and thank you for that but i need to sort something out with you about this geez pls contact

Have you tried to contact the seller regarding these issues?

Why do you think the solenoid has gone? where is it leaking from?

Have a few full stops and commers on me. ,,,,.....:D

dazzer35

In My Scope? Smile!
Feb 11, 2012
haahaa Im english and british mate and yes my grasp of the english literature has always been a hard lesson lol lol lol yes m8 tried contacting on here

dazzer35

In My Scope? Smile!
Feb 11, 2012
all resolved here fellows we came to an amicable resolution and thank you for your help wouldnt hesitate to buy from him again happy its resolved thanks