Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Grills vs Profilers

georgeharry

Jun 22, 2008
Does anyone know what the deal with the new vforce HDR lenses is and when they come out. Also where you can buy them from???

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
I own grillz personally and they are amazing a close fiend of mine plays scenario he uses the profilers (or used to) he wore glasses and swears by that mask if you have glasses he says it is the most comfortable mask to wear all up to you
I personally use the sly profits but I will be upgrading to HK Army KLR

Swixk

Feb 6, 2014
I own grillz and love them as they cover your whole face no matter how big your head is, I have not tried profilers but from what I've heard they are very comfy to wear and v-force is generally very reliable.

Bondage Bunny

Matt D
Sep 18, 2013
Stafford, UK
After all this I ended up trying on both the Grillz and Profilers at this weekends CPPS. The Grillz fit me really nicely but I wasnt a fan of the hard ears nor the foam, the profilers however seemed to push really tight on my ears, again with them being hard I wasn't a fan.... ended up buying a set of Purple Vios and they're great! Feel like i4's in their weight but with an even bigger field of view and better coverage of your forehead/chin. Only problem is they are on the expensive side!

But thank you all very much for your advice, it's been much appreciated! :D