Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

GSL vypr for sale plus virtue vio, bottles, spire

Lozhell

Nov 7, 2011
Bedforshire
Hi,

Its with great sadness that I have decided to sell my gsl. As I will not be playing this year and have not played for 7 months, it is time for some things to go.

Planet eclipse GSL vypr number 190:

Brought from lips Jan 14 and was used at the first three rounds of the cpps season 2014. Also used for 3-4 training sessions and north v south.
Not to sure on shot count as reset it back to 0 when I was playing with the settings, but I would guess about 10 or so cases.
Marker was service by planet eclipse after round 2 of cpps 2014
Only mark, is a small one on air transfer pipe (which I have tried to get a picture of).
Comes with everything you would get with a gsl plus white grips and HK army ball breaker barrel sock.
SOLD to team mate

Virtue Vio mask
Black and green mask with spare clear lens, I brought the mask at round 3 of the cpps 2014.
Small scratches on green lens but the clear lens is unused
SOLD

GI sports zombie killer 1.1L bottle
Purchased at round 3 of cpps 2014, used four times
Includes red planet eclipse bottle cover end
3 1/2 years left before rehydro
SOLD

Empire air system (1.1L)
Had this bottle for 3 years now, 1 years left for rehydro.
SOLD

Virtue spire loader
This is a normal spire loader but also includes the 260 case with sprung green speed feed, original top includes sprung red speed feed (media cartel stickers have now been removed)
SOLD
Prices include postage.
I am open to sensible offers.
Thanks

P.S. The pictures were taken 5 days ago but have add some more with todays date with every item. http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/lozhell/library/gsl plus bits?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
Are prices including postage mate ?

If the empire tank includes the white exalt I will take it at asking price if posted without fees obviously

Last edited:

Lozhell

Nov 7, 2011
Bedforshire
Are prices including postage mate ?

If the empire tank includes the white exalt I will take it at asking price if posted without fees obviously
Yes mate prices do include postage (forgot to add that)
Empire comes with tank grip.
It's yours will pm you PayPal details.