The Home Of European Paintball

Guerrilla air - myth reg leak

Matt - Team Chimera

Chimera #7 - Execs #77
Oct 5, 2009
Hednesford
www.facebook.com
Hi all,

The Myth reg on my Guerrilla Air 68/4500 bottle has started to leak.

It isn't from the burst discs but from the 'pin-hole' on the reg.

Does anyone have any idea what it could be?

I wont have access to it to take it apart for the next few weeks and with the season just around the corner I would like to know what purchases would need to be made to fix it. I am hoping its just an internal burst disc but if anyone could tell me it would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Matt

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
You should have a special allen key that is hollow that came with it when you bought it, just tighten it down, goes over the pin in the middle and down into the neck to tighten.

Reactions: Matt - Team Chimera

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
When I had my ga tank I didn't get one and I know 2 other people that didn't get one either. Did they only come with the myth G2?

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Yes !! the Myth G2 originally came with these keys so you could ( without air in Bottle ) turn the head of the Reg so the Gauge wouldn`t be the wrong way to you, as when you screw the bottle on, there`s No telling where it stops on the Reg, the Allan key was to allow you to turn the Reg any way you wanted, I believe they are the only ones that do this, so you may have to get in touch with LIPS or Just Paintball for this Allan Key.