Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

(Guess who's back?) Neo Sniping

-=[SFE]=-Sniper

Jan 15, 2002
New York
Visit site
Good to be back on the boards again. Anyways back to business, as most of you know my interest is sniping... and in Paintball there are many a critic who have negative responses to that. While there are other people who enjoy it such as OSOK the majority say ney to snipers. Why? Because its paintball... the ballistics of such a projectille would never penetrate a small branch... except after a few shots, giving away a position... your paintball accuracy can waver day to day as can the person... and the hopper is a sore thumb... but I'm not back to put derogatory statements about sniping up since I'm a sniper... I'm gonna talk about tactics which should be useful and create MORE snipers in todays paintball world. (My scenarios may differ from yours obviously just trying to help) I was slowly sneaking up on my enemy's position once and what struck me as wierd was they didn't even look back once... only after I pegged one in the head... another encounter was my friend was on patrol and he nearly got clipped by a guy sitting in some brush, next to him... (How'd he miss? Idk...) But the fact that my friend never saw him was making me dumber by the minute. The worst place to be when your a sniper? A tree... I was curious and I got nailed quite a few times... Best place to be as a sniper? Behind them or to the side of them that is just common sense though. Frontal sniping is hard in paintball because usually they are just camped out behind an object. Best guns to snipe with? Depends on the player... Ghillie suit? I tend to stick with camo BDUs. Marker camo covers? Go to Dick's and wrap it in camo tape. Balls per round/game? Depends on the players... and if you get out while sniping? Keep your head up because now they know you are a possible threat by yourself, so now they have to focus on 2 things... you... and your team... that is if you get the job done on more than one occasion... Sniper vs. Sniper... Your on your own kid but my tactics are where I just find a fairly good spot and wait for him to make a move... I got patience... mabye not in school but on the field I'll wait for as long as it takes... Patience... that's how snipers operate.

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
YEAH!!!

Snipin in the snake!!

Watch how he 1 balls everyone, leaving the opposition clueless as to where he is...watch how their front man comes to bonus ball him...WATCH!

:rolleyes:

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
i like to put my ghillie suit on and crawl very slowly up to the centre 50, if you can do it right the enemy wont see you.....but make sure your gun is cammoed too otherwise the light refecting off it might give away your position