Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gun Oil, Barrel Cleaners, Gun Cleaners

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Need some oil for lube, any favorites or all similar?

Barrel Cleaners, need to be long lasting, easy to carry and easy to clean. (found a new name for em, off to buy)

Guns (and various other parts) get hit with paint, so with that in mind, looking at a cleaner to remove easy and quick without doing any damage to the alloy (some APCs are high in pH so will mark/etch/damage alloy)

If you like em, link em please.

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
I tend to use whatever lube comes with the marker from the manufacturer.
Dye slick
Eclipse lube
Monkey poo
Dow 55
To name a few.

Barrel cleaners aka barrel swabs aka fluffys
Exalt barrel maids are a good one - my current favourite.

With regards to cleaners I tend to just throw fabrics in the washing machine but not with any other clothes from home.
To clean guns and other equipment I just use microfiber cloths, warm water and some rubbing. Maybe some soap in the water for some of the tougher gear but the paint is soluble so should be no problem.

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
My new guns I tend to actually take apart and clean and lube, with my old ones such as cockers and mags, I basically used to clean them in the bathe or a swimming pool just fire it under the water and dry fire it clean, then put some oil or something lubey in the bit where you screw in your tank, I used to spray WD40 but was told not to,
It worked for me for years, but then we never had any electronic parts to worry about.
I still just run my barrels under a tap and let dry. so water for me is the best cleaner.

****MOD Edit: Just to clarify, it is FLIPPING DANGEROUS to put oil or WD40 of any type anywhere near your HIGH PRESSURE air system.

If you feel you need to lube that bit, its likely there is crap in the ASA thread, so just clean it properly. ****

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: smudgerebt

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
On my Vanguard Creed i use exalt marmalade always works hasnt failed me yet also exalt hater sauce is nice but if you wants a gun oil i would go for monkey poo great stuff, and Exalt Barrel Maid is the best thing that will ever happen to you and your barrel