Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

gun switch hands

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
I guess you just have to do it the way that feels most comfortable for you. When I do it I bring my front hand off the foregrip back to the trigger grip (thats where the natural balance point of the gun is) then in pretty much the same motion move my trigger hand to the foregrip.

Like I say, its probably just a matter of preference :)

T

TendringLOEB

i actually throw it, it does mean i shoot the barricade sometimes, but its quick, once you get the hang of it

:D

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
i point the barrel toward the ground, move my right hand to the reg and left to the grip in that order while moving to the other side of the bunker and bringing my gun up.

Sandown

LXB4TW
Aug 25, 2005
Essex
spaces.msn.com
The sequence i use is:

Right hand to Left hand.

1. move marker shoulder from right to left while letting go of reg
  2. swap trigger hand to left
  3. grip reg with right hand
    [/list=1]

(I'm also swapping my stance right foot forward left foot back ect.)

Sy_HR

aka BrutalSy
Jan 30, 2006
Kipperminster
www.teamdeadbox.co.uk
i point the barrel toward the ground, move my right hand to the reg and left to the grip in that order while moving to the other side of the bunker and bringing my gun up.
Just be careful wen doing this not to shhoot urself in the foot, the first time i did this it hurt like crap and felt stupid wen the marshall pulled me as he was pi**ing himself laughing.
Ilearnt from it though!!!!!!!

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
Always point ur barrel up, firstly it means that you can get closer to ur bunker, you run less risk of looking like a n00b an you cant shoot your self in the foot lol.

As far as swapping hands, there is no left hand here, right hand there, just do it as its ezest for you and do it as quickly as possible, if you can a little throw is quickest, just relys on you catching it!