Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gun wanted

Aaron111

Mar 1, 2014
Budget is £500 for a new gun.

preferably looking for a luxe (any model), GEO 3.1 onwards, EGO 11 onwards, or a DM15.

I don't have colour preferences so any will do,

thanks

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Well ladies and jellyspoons the time has come for me to part with one of my babies. This gun is my pride and joy and has been better looked after than Her Majesty's chuffter.

This Luxe 2.0 comes in the limited edition 'Electric Splash' anodising which rendered each gun as an individual colour and I haven't seen one with this hue of pinks and gold in such an extent.

As some guys and gals know I run guns at the CPPS that are older than some of the people playing so I make sure that all the guns I use are kept in tip top condition and working as good as the possibly can. This one follows suite being lovingly cared for by the UK Luxe tech who after the last leg stripped he gun completely and changed all O-rings, reg Spring and seals and set he gun up to run at absolute perfection.

This is an opportunity to own an amazing gun that not only turns heads but blows them goddamn off!

The Luxe comes complete with matching annoed air through extender, new soft case, 0.689 and 0.691 inserts, charger and UK adapter, USB cable, Allen keys, O-rings, 2 spare new batteries and a spare used solenoid (brand new one fitted after round 2 of the CPPS as part of my service routine on new guns I get)

Price is £512 shipped and insured paid via PayPal (add 4% fees if paying as goods) or bank transfer.

Now time for the love...

Attachments

Reactions: K155Y and G4z