Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gun Whore Club 2016 official

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
Latest pick ups. I say latest it's been a few months these have been sitting around waiting to get pictures done.

Got more pictures to upload at some point. Once I get the other projects completed.

dextrus

I <3 Cheating!
Sep 3, 2006
Nr lincoln
Latest pick ups. I say latest it's been a few months these have been sitting around waiting to get pictures done.

Got more pictures to upload at some point. Once I get the other projects completed.

Man you got so much dollar!

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
Man you got so much dollar!
Or I get offered some bargains that I refuse to turn down.

Also got about 4 markers just in bits atm. Not sure when these are going to get built or if they will. One day.

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
Sorry guys... the tagging isn't working for me on the forums. I'll post up the details as soon as i have them. Everything that has been posted up recently is not far off the mark though.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Sorry guys... the tagging isn't working for me on the forums. I'll post up the details as soon as i have them. Everything that has been posted up recently is not far off the mark though.
Thanks, Matt.